Bio-Sculpture Gel Manicure & Gel Pedicure
Are you looking for more vibrant, long-lasting colour out of your manicure or pedicure? Bio Sculpture Gel might just be for you! This groundbreaking product is a gel colour applied to the nail and cured under an LED lamp.
It’s a newer advancement in nail painting and care, and this alternative comes free of dust, usually given off from buffing, on top of primers, bonding agents, and odours in the list of ingredients.
This long-lasting manicure includes file, cuticle work and application of the Bio-Sculpture Gel.
This long-lasting pedicure includes file, cuticle work and application of the Bio-Sculpture Gel.
Pre-treatment Advice for Bio-Sculpture Gel
- We advise you to wear loose flip-flops or sandals prior to having a pedicure
Aftercare Advice for Bio-Sculpture Gel
- In the first 24 hours after application, you should be especially careful with your nails.
- Use cuticle oil daily. Dab a little onto each nail and massage into the nail and surrounding skin. Using cuticle oil gives your nails the nutrients they need to stay strong and healthy.
- Never use your nails as tools instead use the pads of your fingers. (e.g. when typing)
- Don’t pick the product off – this will cause damage to the nail that cannot be repaired.
- Always use rubber gloves when doing household chores and gardening. Avoid using harsh chemicals without wearing gloves. Dye from your jeans or your newly coloured hair can stain your gel polish.
- Chlorine may cause lifting of Gel Polish. For best results, please wait 24 hours after application before you go swimming.
- Certain products such as sunscreen, tanning lotion, insect repellents and oil-based products can cause the gel polish to lift. When using these products, try to avoid getting the product on your nails and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Never use metal nail files, these are too harsh and may cause damage to your manicure.
- Return for regular, professional gel manicures every 2 -3 weeks.
|Gel Overlays (30 mins)||£35|
|Gel Manicure (45 mins)||£50|
|Gel Pedicure (45 mins)||£50|
|Remove & Replace Gel Manicure (75 mins)||£55|
|Remove & Replace Gel Pedicure (45 mins)||£52|
|Gel Removal of Hands or Feet (30 mins)||£22|