A clinically proven micro perforation needling treatment method for rejuvenation, anti-ageing, skin hydration and restoration. The skin will achieve a better structure, finer pores, more firmness, elasticity and youthful appearance.
Meta Therapy is a safe, 100% natural anti-aging treatment.
To enhance your treatment further our highly active peptide lifting face mask is included.
Read our Helpful FAQ’s on Dermatude
How does it work?
The Dermatude hand piece perforates the Stratum Basal layer, which when activated, enhances the production of collagen and elastin without risk on the development of subcutaneous scar tissue. Dermatude is effective and safe with no short or long term unwanted effects. The treatment also involves placing active ingredients into the skin in the form of subjectables, which enables you to carry out very specific and targeted treatments that suit skin type and issue of the individual client.
What can Dermatude do for you?
- Smoother, softer skin, with visible reduction of lines and wrin-kles
- Deep wrinkles softened
- Improved nourishment and hydration of the skin promotes a softer and firmer feel
- Pore size is reduced
- Dermatude stimulates the body’s natural healing response producing new collagen and elastin – plumping from underneath the surface
- Circulation is improved – oily/dry patches are balanced
- Sun damage and uneven pigmentation is broken down and appearance reduced on face, neck, décolleté, and back of hands
- Skin looks softer and plumper, fresher
What is the recommended treatment plan for the best results?
The facial course starts with one treatment per week for the first month. During this initial period, you will see significant improvement in the skin. The treatment frequency is then reduced to one treat-ment every two weeks or four treatments spread over two months. If the desired result is achieved, a maintenance treatment is required every four to six weeks.
How red will my skin be post treatment, and will I bleed during the treatment?
Immediately after the treatment the skin can show some redness, which will disappear after applying the Intense Restorer Mask. You can wear makeup the following day and can resume daily activities without any restrictions. As the needle depth is at a maximum of 0.5mm no anaesthetic is needed and bleeding is unlikely as there is no blood supply in the epidermis.
Dermatude Pre-treatment Advice
- Please do not wear any make up to your appointment (or try limit it to a small amount) as it will need to be removed prior to the treatment
- It is advisable not to take Aspirin, Ibuprofen or Warfarin for 2 days prior to the treatment. Please tell your therapist if you have taken any medication.
- It is recommended that no alcohol is consumed the night before your treatment.
- Any waxing should be done 72 hours prior to treatment as this can make the skin more sensitive
- Botox and fillers should not be administered 3 weeks before or after having the treatment.
Dermatude Aftercare Advice
- You may experience slight erythema and mild warmth/burning sensa-tion which will feel like a slight sunburn.This will disappear in a few hours.
- Do not touch the area unless your hands are clean.
- Change your pillowcase.
- Drink plenty of water
- Clean the area using the wipes provided and apply dermatude cream daily, followed by SPF.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Do not use saunas, steam rooms.
- Avoid excessive exercise which may cause sweating.
- Do not have a hot bath or shower until any redness has subsided.