Eyelash extensions are a cosmetic application used to enhance the length, curl, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes.
Benefit of Eyelash Extensions
– Will add volume to your natural eyelashes
– Will enhance your eyes and your look
– Will lift your lashes
– Will add length and draw people into your eyes
– Will not require use of mascara
Read our helpful FAQ’s on Eyelash Extensions
How Long Will The Lash Application Process Take?
If we are talking about a full set application…
The full set lash application procedure of classic lashes vary in between one and a half hour to a maximum of two hours. And half set takes in between 40 to 60 minutes, volume lashes takes longer to do.
How Often do I Need to Reschedule my Appointment?
After a full set the next appointment is what we call “lash infills“…
So, the infill appointment will be around 2 to 4 weeks. The process of growth and shedding of your natural eyelashes will cause the extensions to gradually fall out.
As same as gel nails, you need to do periodic refreshers to your lash extensions.
How Long a Full Set of Lash Extensions Will Last?
Let`s consider your did “lash infills” or “touch up” as they are known, within the 2 to 3 weeks…
Than, the full set of lash extensions will last in between 6 to 9 weeks.
We recommend “touch up” appointments every 2-4 weeks.
Eyelashes Extensions Pre-treatment Advice
- Please remove all eye makeup with a mild, oil-free cleanser prior to your appointment. Eye makeup can interfere with adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions, so its very important your natural lashes be as clean as possible.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove them.
- To make you as comfortable as possible and to avoid delays, please visit the bathroom before your procedure
Eyelashes Extensions Aftercare Advice
The first 48 hours are crucial for the adhesive to dry and provide a strong, durable bond. Therefore, it’s very important to adhere to the following instructions:
- Keep them dry. Avoid showering, washing your face with hot water or wetting your lashes.
- Avoid swimming or exposure to steam, heat or saunas.
- Avoid oil-based creams and lotions on, or around, the eyes.
- Do not apply eye or lash makeup.
- Avoid eyelash tinting, perming or chemical treatments.
- Avoid chemical peels, waxing or laser treatments around the eyes.
- Avoid sleeping on side or stomach.