Lash Lift LVL
The LVL Lash Lift by Nouveau Lashes is a revolutionary lash treatment that combines both an eyelash perm and an eyelash tint treatment. The best thing about LVL it is that it enhances the lashes that you already have by creating masses of length, volume and lifting.
No mascara. No extensions. No maintenance.
Patch test is required 48 hrs before your treatment – Please call 01481 728477
Read our Helpful FAQ’s for LVL Lash Lift
How does the LVL lash lift work?
By straightening your natural lashes at the root and then tinting them, the LVL lash lift gives you the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. No mascara. No messing. Just perfect lashes from the moment you wake up.
How long does the LVL lash lift take?
Around one hour of treatment time including consultation. It’s a closed eye procedure too. Relax. Time for a power nap!
How long do LVL lashes last?
If you take care of them properly, then LVL lashes can last up to 6-8 weeks.
Will an LVL lash lift damage my natural lashes?
No; Nouveau Lashes products have been developed to be kind to your lashes.
LVL Lash Lift Pre-treatment advice
- Patch Test is required 48 hrs prior to treatment. Please call 01481 728477
- Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment
- Please come to your appointment with no eye make-up applied. Some waterproof mascaras and eye liners are very persistent, we don’t include extra time in the treatment for removing stubborn make-up. Also, some products require oil-based cleansers to remove them, these cannot be used immediately before your treatment as it could affect how the lash adhessive sets.
- Do not tint or perm the lashes prior to your appointment
LVL Lash Lift Aftercare Advice
- Do not use any products around the area for 48 hours
- Do not get lashes wet for 48 hours after they have had LVL treatment, this also includes steam. No showering, swimming, saunas, steam rooms, bathing, cooking or ironing! Water, steam and humidity can cause the lashes to drop and not last the full 6-8 weeks
- Gently comb lashes upwards every day
- After 24 hours mascara can be applied to lashes
- Consider how you sleep – if you sleep face down on your pillow or face to one side it can move and manipulate the lashes. Make sure you brush them in the morning to ensure they are kept nice and straight and don’t cross over.