The revolutionary skin health treatment proven to fight the signs of ageing!
A-Lift is a new age-reversal treatment that uses unique nano-current technology to re-energise cells in the face and body. With immedi-ate results and long lasting effects, it’s like airbrushing the signs of ageing away. Non invasive and pain free, A-Lift is revolutionising the way we think of beauty.
Benefits of a A-Lift
- Tone muscles lifting areas around the eyes, jawline and neck
- Use lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness by improving circu-lation and blood flow
- Increase collagen production and encourage cell regeneration, which improves overall skin texture and tone
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Treats acne and scarring
- Improve skin problems such as dullness, dryness, dark circles, sun damage, spots and large pores
Signature A-Lift 45 mins
A great treatment with fast results and minimum time.
Signature A-Lift Plus 60 mins
Incorporates exfoliation and Intense Restorer Mask to give you maximum results.
The Ultimate A-Lift 90 mins
We combine all the benefits of the A-Lift treatment and Restorer Mask with the added luxury of a relaxing hand, arm, shoulder and face massage.
The Royal Result 90 mins
When you want to look and feel sensational this is the facial to be having! The combination of our most effective technologies gives your skin the ultimate results driven treatment including the combination of the A Lift, Dermatude, Restorer Mask and Massage. An exclusive chance for you to experience a unique treatment with fantastic results.
Read our Helpful FAQ’s on A-Lift
What does A-Lift do?
The A-Lift effectively recharges your batteries, A-Lift uses nano cur-rent and microcurrent technology to combat ageing at a cellular and muscular level.
A-Lift will improve:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark circles and dull skin
- Muscle tone, firmness and lift
- Skin glow and radiance
- Cell circulation (which adds to that youthful appearance)
In just one 30 minute A-Lift treatment you can expect to see visible improvements in your skins’ health.
How long do the results last?
Results are immediate after just one A-Lift treatment however, for longer lasting results a course would be advised to maintain the beneficial effects of the treatment. The number of recommended treatments varies from 6 to 10 and from person to person. A mainte-nance treatment is recommended approximately every 4 to 6 weeks to maintain your fresh and natural results.
What does it feel like?
The A-Lift is gentle, relaxing and pain free.
A-Lift Pre-Treatment Advice
- Please do not wear any make up to your appointment (or try limit it to a small amount) as it will need to be removed prior to the treatment.
- Any waxing should be done 72 hours prior to treatment as this can make the skin more sensitive
- Botox and fillers should not be administered 3 weeks before
A-Lift Aftercare Advice
- Avoid the sun for 24 hours and use a maximum of an SPF30
- Avoid any form of heat or heat treatment such as sunbeds, sauna or steam for 24 hours.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day to keep the skin hydrated.
- Limit alcoholic drinks as this can dehydrate the skin.
- Use a good cleanser, toner and moisturiser in between your A-lift treatments (please ask your therapist for her recommendation)
- For best results it is recommended that you have a course of 10 treatments twice a week for 4 to 5 weeks and then a monthly maintenance treatment or you can have a course of 10 treatments in 6 months time.