St. Tropez Spray Tan
St Tropez is the UK’s number 1 tanning brand and is proud to
give you that flawless, streak free, sun kissed glow.
Read our Helpful FAQ’s for St. Tropez Tan
Will I go orange?
NO. St tropez tan is designed to go a gorgeous sun kissed colour. St Tropez spray tan will work with your individual skin tone to give you a natural looking tan. The DHA chemical in the tan will create a chemical reaction on the surface of the skin and it will work with your amino acids to tan you your natural colour, so theres no need to worry about orange tans!
Will it go streaky?
No, you will be given all of the correct prep before your appointment to ensure it all goes on completely even and streak free. I apply the spray tan with a gun so it comes out as a really gently mist, i use quick sweeping motions to ensure you get a full even coverage. The spray tan provides you with a guide colour until you wash it off 8 hours later so i can see exactly where it is being applied.
Is there different colours to choose from?
Yes, we have the Classic, Dark and express tan.
The Classic gives you that gorgeous golden glow every time.
The Dark is for those who are used to tanning regularly and love to make an impact, its darker but not orangey toned at all just a deeper looking tan. The express is for those who are short on time, you can leave it on between 1-3 hours depending on how deep you want it. It doesn’t go really dark but it’s great for a night out/wedding
How long do they last?
When you have your spray tan you will wash it off normally the following day, from then you will get 3-4 perfect days where it looks perfect after than it will fade a lot more. If you follow your aftercare correctly it will ensure you get the most out of your tan and best results. It will fully fade after after about a week.
St. Tropez Tanning Pre-treatment Advice
Do not to apply any type of perfume, deodorant or aromatherapy oils on the day of your treatment as these may reduce the results.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment to reduce sensitivity.
- The evening before or morning of your treatment, exfoliate your entire body. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing as not to disturb the tan when getting dressed.
St. Tropez Tanning Aftercare Advice
Your tan will begin to develop immediately after your treatment.
Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment. The ideal development time is 8 hours.
- During the development time, do not participate any activity which may cause perspiration.
- It is fine to leave the guide colour on overnight and wash in the morning.
Some guide colour may transfer to bed linen. This will wash out of cotton but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
- With the correct aftercare your tan can last longer, apply bosy moisturiser daily to hydrate your skin and maintain your tan for longer.
- Exfoliate your skin every 3 days to ensure your tan fades evenly.
- Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after showering or bathing.
- Chlorine can make your tan fade faster.